Glittered Pumpkins

13 November


After choosing pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch, Bria informed me this year she wanted to put glitter on her pumpkins.  That sounded quite a bit easier then our Melted Crayon Pumpkins from last year, so I was all for it!   All the kids chose some glitter while we were out shopping.  Unfortunately we somehow lost Eli's once we were home, so his pumpkin had to wait a bit. For the girls, I mixed some Elmer's glue and water just like I did for the Frosted Gourds, and turned them loose with paintbrushes and glitter.



Skippyjon Jones was very interested in the whole process and ended up a little glittered himself.



After buying more glitter for Eli's pumpkin (I can't believe we still can't find it), I glittered his.  I would have let him help, but I remember him swimming in it with our Cloud Sensory Bin!


Here they all are!


The glittered ones do look pretty!






Follow along, so you don't miss a post! 

  follow life with moore babies on facebook follow life with moore babies on pinterest follow life with moorebabies on Instagram follow life with moore babies RSS Feed follow life with moore babies through twitter follow life with moore babies through email follow life with moore babies through Google+ follow life with moore babies on stumbleupon

You Might Also Like

17 comments